- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1 head broccoli, florets only, chopped (about 2 cups)
- 4 pieces skinless salmon fillet (1 1/4 pounds total)
- 1 large red onion, cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Heat broiler. In a small bowl, combine the sugar and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Cook the rice according to the package directions, stirring in the broccoli during the last 3 minutes.
- Let the rice and broccoli stand off the heat until the broccoli is tender, about 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork.
- Meanwhile, place the salmon and onion on a rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with the oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
- Broil until the salmon is opaque throughout, 8 to 10 minutes, spooning half the soy sauce glaze over the fish during the last 2 minutes of cooking.
- Serve the salmon and onion with the rice and the remaining glaze.
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more