- 200g/8oz unsalted butter
- 100g/4oz dark chocolate chips
- 200g/8oz plain chocolate chips
- 5 eggs separeted
- 2 tbsp soft dark brown augar
- 100g/4oz ground almonds
- 200g/8oz raspberries, plus extra to garnish
- cocoa powder for serving
- Preheat the oven to 180*C/350*F/gas mark 4.
- Grease an 8 in. cake tin and line it with baking parchment.
- Melt the butter and chocolate together in the microwave until smooth and glossy. Cool slightly.
- Beat in the egg yolks and sugar until smooth.
- Add the ground almonds and stir gently to combine.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff and fold into the chocolate mixture with the raspberries.
- Pour into the tin and bake for 30-40 minutes until a skewer comes out clean with a few moist crumbs.
- Leave to cool in the tin.
- Garnish with more raspberries and a sprinkle of cocoa powder and serve with custard, ice cream, or just cream.
Source: Laura’s Gluten Free Kitchen
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more