- Onion-1 ( finely chopped )
- Tomato-1 ( chopped )
- Chicken luncheon-1 small sliced ( chopped )
- Baked beans-2 spoon
- Black pepper powder-1/2 spoon
- Mozzarella cheese-1 pc ( chopped )
- Neat the egg together till smooth with salt and pepper powder.. Later take our muffin tray..
- Add the onion and tomatoes on all the space.. Later add some beans and chicken luncheons.
- Pour the egg mixture and immerse the cheese cubes in the middle..
- Bake the muffins on a preheated oven at 180 degree for 10 mins or so and watch your muffins raise ..( I took 9 mins )!!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more