- Onion-1 ( finely chopped )
- Tomato-1 ( chopped )
- Chicken luncheon-1 small sliced ( chopped )
- Baked beans-2 spoon
- Black pepper powder-1/2 spoon
- Mozzarella cheese-1 pc ( chopped )
- Neat the egg together till smooth with salt and pepper powder.. Later take our muffin tray..
- Add the onion and tomatoes on all the space.. Later add some beans and chicken luncheons.
- Pour the egg mixture and immerse the cheese cubes in the middle..
- Bake the muffins on a preheated oven at 180 degree for 10 mins or so and watch your muffins raise ..( I took 9 mins )!!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more