- Six slices of bread
- Almond butter or peanut butter (I used Meridian smooth almond butter)
- Honey (optional)
- 2 bananas peeled and sliced
- Butter the six slices of bread.
- Turn them over unbuttered side up.
- Spread some almond butter on three slices, then drizzle on some honey and top with banana slices.
- Cover the sandwich bases with the other three slices, buttered sides up.
- Heat a frying pan and place the sandwiches with the buttered side down and fry for a few mins until nice and golden.
- Turn the sandwiches over and cook on the other side until golden.
Source : Recipes From A Pantry
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more