- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 (½-inch-thick) slices white bread
- 4 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- ½ pound cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 12 slices applewood-smoked bacon, cooked until crisp
- Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes Yield: Serves 4
- Preheat a grill pan or large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Put 4 of the slices on a cutting board, buttered side down, and spread 1 teaspoon of the mustard over the unbuttered side of each. Top the mustard with the cheddar, bacon, and apple, dividing them evenly among the bread slices. Top the sandwiches with the remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Put the assembled sandwiches on the grill pan. Cook until the cheese begins to melt and the bottom is golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the sandwiches from the skillet, slice them in half, and serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more