- ¼ cup (½ stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 (½-inch-thick) slices white bread
- 4 teaspoons whole-grain mustard
- ½ pound cheddar cheese, shredded (2 cups)
- 12 slices applewood-smoked bacon, cooked until crisp
- Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes Yield: Serves 4
- Preheat a grill pan or large skillet over medium-low heat.
- Butter one side of each slice of bread. Put 4 of the slices on a cutting board, buttered side down, and spread 1 teaspoon of the mustard over the unbuttered side of each. Top the mustard with the cheddar, bacon, and apple, dividing them evenly among the bread slices. Top the sandwiches with the remaining slices of bread, buttered side up.
- Put the assembled sandwiches on the grill pan. Cook until the cheese begins to melt and the bottom is golden brown, 3 to 5 minutes. Flip and cook the other side until golden brown, about 2 minutes.
- Remove the sandwiches from the skillet, slice them in half, and serve hot.
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more