- 4 filet mignon steaks (or any steak of your choice really)
- ½ cup butter
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (you can use store bought that was already minced)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Take your steaks out of the fridge and place on a plate. Sprinkle them with salt & pepper and let sit for about 30 minutes on the counter so that they can come up to room temperature
- Spray your grill grates with cooking spray (***make sure the grill is still off while you do this!)
- Preheat the grill to medium heat
- Put your steaks on the grill and let cook for about 5-10 minutes per side or until steaks reach your desired doneness.
- While your steaks are cooking place your butter, garlic powder & minced garlic in a small sauce pan over med-low heat and whisk together. Allow to melt but make sure not to overcook the mixture.
- When your steaks are done put them on a warm plate (placing it under the broiler for 2 mintues does the trick) and spoon your garlic butter mixture over the top of the steaks and allow them to “rest” for 3 minutes before serving.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more