- 2 slices whole grain, whole wheat bread
- 4 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 small banana, sliced on a diagonal
- 1 teaspoon softened butter or margarine
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread on the other piece of bread.
- Layer the sliced banana on top of the peanut butter side, covering the entire surface. Top with the chocolate-hazelnut side of the bread facing the bananas.
- Butter both outer sides of the bread.
- Grill, over medium heat, each side of the sandwich for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more