- 2 slices whole grain, whole wheat bread
- 4 teaspoons creamy peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 1 small banana, sliced on a diagonal
- 1 teaspoon softened butter or margarine
- Spread the peanut butter on one side of the bread.
- Spread the chocolate-hazelnut spread on the other piece of bread.
- Layer the sliced banana on top of the peanut butter side, covering the entire surface. Top with the chocolate-hazelnut side of the bread facing the bananas.
- Butter both outer sides of the bread.
- Grill, over medium heat, each side of the sandwich for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more