- 2 pounds (4 portions) boneless pork loin chops
- olive oil, as needed for grilling
Honey Mustard Glaze:
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 4 teaspoons honey
- salt, as needed
- freshly ground pepper, as needed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne powder
- ¼ teaspoon paprika
Honey Mustard Glaze:
- Combine mustard and honey in a small bowl, set aside.
- Combine all pork seasonings in a small bowl, set aside.
Grilled Pork Chops:
- Generously season each side of the pork loin chops with salt and pepper. Evenly sprinkle ¼ teaspoon of pork seasoning on each side of the pork chops. Lightly drizzle olive oil on both sides of the pork chops. Set aside at room temperature while you heat the grill.
- Heat grill to medium heat. Add a small amount of vegetable oil on a folded piece of paper towel, and then carefully grease the grill with the oil. Once the grill is nice and hot, add the seasoned pork chops. Cook pork on each side until an internal temperature of 135-140°F is reached, about 7-8 minutes on each side, depending on the thickness of the pork.
- When the pork is just done cooking, use a pastry brush to generously glaze each pork chop with the honey mustard mixture. Save the extra glaze for serving on the side of the pork loin.
- Remove the pork from the grill and transfer to a clean plate. Serve warm with honey mustard glaze.
Easy Related Posts
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Pork Pata Kare – Kare Recipe
https://youtu.be/h_oK-K_G6JI Ingredients 1 whole pork pata 1 pc. puso ng saging 2 bunches pechay 12 pcs. ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more
Sizzling Crispy Pork Sisig
https://youtu.be/2yfF_xdcPQ0 Ingredients ½ kilo Pork Face ( boiled and grilled) 1 pc red chili (labuyo) 1 ...read more