- 1 large piece of salmon, preferably wild caught
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Favorite seasoning Rub ( I used Trader Joe’s BBQ Rub and Seasonings with
- Coffee and Garlic…link below)
- Heat Grill.
- Place onion and lemon slices in the center of a rectangle of heavy duty foil wrap.
- Rub salmon generously with favorite seasoning rub.
- Place salmon on top of onion and lemon slices.
- Cover all with additional rectangle of foil and seal up tightly.
- Add a second layer of heavy duty foil wrap if preferred.
- Place fish on grill for 7 -10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish. Turning once during cook time.
- Remove from heat. Carefully cut foil to expose fish. Juices will be extremely hot and the steam can burn so take precautions to prevent a burn.
Easy Related Posts
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
How to Cook Cheesy, Juicy & Creamy Baked Shrimp
https://youtu.be/BAsgMBdk-6s Ingredients ¼ cup bread crumbs 12 pcs Tiger Shrimps/Big ½ cup butter 1 tbsp Chopped ...read more
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more