- 1 large piece of salmon, preferably wild caught
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Favorite seasoning Rub ( I used Trader Joe’s BBQ Rub and Seasonings with
- Coffee and Garlic…link below)
- Heat Grill.
- Place onion and lemon slices in the center of a rectangle of heavy duty foil wrap.
- Rub salmon generously with favorite seasoning rub.
- Place salmon on top of onion and lemon slices.
- Cover all with additional rectangle of foil and seal up tightly.
- Add a second layer of heavy duty foil wrap if preferred.
- Place fish on grill for 7 -10 minutes (depending on thickness of fish. Turning once during cook time.
- Remove from heat. Carefully cut foil to expose fish. Juices will be extremely hot and the steam can burn so take precautions to prevent a burn.
Source: Pure Grace Farms
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more