FOR THE GUAC:
- 4 oz (1 small haas) avocado
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
FOR THE PICO DE GALLO:
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
FOR THE STEAK:
- 1 lb thin sirloin steaks
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch fresh ground pepper
- 8 lettuce shells from 1 head
- Combine the salt, cumin, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper. Rub over the steak.
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl with the tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Combine the pico de gallo ingredients; set aside.
- Heat a grill over high heat. Clean grates and spray with oil. Cook the steaks over high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until the steak is cooked to your liking. Set aside on a cutting board to rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into thin strips.
- To serve, fill each lettuce cups with 1 1/2 tbsp guacamole and top with steak and pico de gallo.
Source: Skinny Taste
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more