FOR THE GUAC:
- 4 oz (1 small haas) avocado
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- fresh black pepper, to taste
FOR THE PICO DE GALLO:
- 1/2 cup diced tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 tbsp minced jalapeno
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
FOR THE STEAK:
- 1 lb thin sirloin steaks
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried oregano
- pinch fresh ground pepper
- 8 lettuce shells from 1 head
- Combine the salt, cumin, garlic powder, oregano and black pepper. Rub over the steak.
- Mash the avocado in a small bowl with the tomato, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, pepper to taste. Set aside.
- Combine the pico de gallo ingredients; set aside.
- Heat a grill over high heat. Clean grates and spray with oil. Cook the steaks over high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side, until the steak is cooked to your liking. Set aside on a cutting board to rest 5 minutes before slicing. Slice into thin strips.
- To serve, fill each lettuce cups with 1 1/2 tbsp guacamole and top with steak and pico de gallo.
Source: Skinny Taste
Easy Related Posts
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
Ground Beef And Quail Eggs Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 500 g. of ground sirloin (ground lean pork would be more inexpensive and just ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more
Skinny Salisbury Steak With Mushroom Gravy Recipe
Ingredients: 1 1/2 tsp oil 3/4 cup onions, minced 1 lbs 93% lean ground beef ...read more