- 1 k. med. sized pusit (squid)
- 4 pcs. onions, chopped
- 3 pcs. tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic margarine, melted
- salt & pepper to taste
- Clean the squid and remove the skin and head (set aside). In a bowl, mix onions and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff squid with onion mixture. Insert a barbecue stick or toothpick through the opening to secure the filling. Grill stuffed squid and head and brush generously with melted garlic.
- Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Filipino Style Seafood Paella
https://youtu.be/YK9CDkrzY_Y Ingredients ¼ kilo mussel (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo clam shells (pre-cooked) ¼ kilo squid ¼ cup ...read more
How to Cook Special Inihaw na Pusit (Grilled Squid) Recipe
https://youtu.be/hSmtzaYONGM Ingredients: 3 pcs. medium to large squid (cleaned) 1 cup soy sauce 1/2 lemon or 2 pcs. calamansi ...read more
Spicy Seafood Recipe
Ingredients: 8 – 10 medium shrimp, deveined with tails 300 grams of small squid, cleaned ...read more
Crispy Tilapia Fingers With Lemon & Garlic Mayonnaise Recipe
Ingredients: 2 pounds tilapia fillets 1 cup all-purpose flour 3 eggs, beaten 2 cups panko ...read more