- 1 k. med. sized pusit (squid)
- 4 pcs. onions, chopped
- 3 pcs. tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic margarine, melted
- salt & pepper to taste
- Clean the squid and remove the skin and head (set aside). In a bowl, mix onions and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff squid with onion mixture. Insert a barbecue stick or toothpick through the opening to secure the filling. Grill stuffed squid and head and brush generously with melted garlic.
- Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Easy Related Posts
Crunchy Sardines Roll Recipes
https://youtu.be/DfHLHTdSOko Ingredients: 2 Sardines Bread Crumbs ½ cup Flour Egg Oil 1 tsp. Salt, Pepper and ...read more
How to cook Sweet N Sour Fish Recipe
https://youtu.be/XwzJBlZoCBo Ingredients: Fish Ginger Onion Garlic ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup 2 tbsp. Vinegar Sugar Salt and ...read more
Pinangat na Galunggong sa Palayok Recipe
https://youtu.be/RdasoFKu7Xs Ingredients: 1 kilo of small Galunggong fish 1/2 head garlic, crushed 2-3 thumb size ginger ...read more
Ginataang Hipon with Malunggay at Sitaw at Kalabasa
https://youtu.be/-sRIsD6zGzk Ingredients: 2 cups pure coconut milk 2 cups of Kakang – gata 1 cup Malunggay 20 php. Kalabasa slice ...read more