- 1 k. med. sized pusit (squid)
- 4 pcs. onions, chopped
- 3 pcs. tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic margarine, melted
- salt & pepper to taste
- Clean the squid and remove the skin and head (set aside). In a bowl, mix onions and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff squid with onion mixture. Insert a barbecue stick or toothpick through the opening to secure the filling. Grill stuffed squid and head and brush generously with melted garlic.
- Makes 5 to 6 servings.
Easy Related Posts
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
How to Cook Calamares Express Recipe
https://youtu.be/YVwSc-byAjk Ingredients: 1 kilof of Squid 2 pcs. Slice Tomato 2 pcs. Chili finger 1 pc. ...read more
Sweet Chili Garlic Shrimp Recipe
https://youtu.be/xhHLQKFXYeY Ingredients: ½ kilo of Shrimp ½ cup of Flour 4 tbsp. Ketchup 1 tsp. Salt, ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more