Skip to content
Go to Header Section
- 1 k. med. sized pusit (squid)
- 4 pcs. onions, chopped
- 3 pcs. tomatoes, seeded & chopped
- 1/2 cup garlic margarine, melted
- salt & pepper to taste
- Clean the squid and remove the skin and head (set aside). In a bowl, mix onions and tomatoes, season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff squid with onion mixture. Insert a barbecue stick or toothpick through the opening to secure the filling. Grill stuffed squid and head and brush generously with melted garlic.
- Makes 5 to 6 servings.