- 2 pcs vegan burger patties
For Mushroom Gravy
- 1 medium size onion, evenly chopped
- 3 cup button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup water or vegetable stock
- 2 Tbsp mushroom soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp vegan margarine
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Vegetable oil
- In a frying pan, heat vegetable oil and fry the vegan burger patties or grill the burger patties each side for 3 minutes or until just golden. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pan, remove excess vegetable oil and sauté onions over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add water or vegetable stock and mushroom soy sauce, then simmer and bring to boil.
- Add flour then stir constantly until the sauce becomes thick.
- Add vegan margarine to make the sauce shiny and more flavourful and cook for another minute.
- To assemble: Put the vegan burger patties to the serving plate and pour the mushroom gravy over the vegan patties. Enjoy your masarap (delicious) na ala Jollibee happy cow’s burger steak!
- Garnish with mushroom gravy.
- Serve with steamed rice or mashed potato and veggies.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Papaitan(Beef Tripes ) Recipe
https://youtu.be/kQkcCwwCTAw Ingredients: Beef tripes and beef trimmings (boiled) Slice Ginger, Chili and Bay leaf Slice Onion ...read more
Pork and Beef Adobo with Beef Liver
Ingredients: 1 kilo beef1 kilo pork1/2 kilo beef liver1 clove garlic, minced2 cup wateratchueteground black peppersalt ...read more
King Cut Ribeye Steak Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 4 tablespoons olive oil divided Sea Salt Cracked black pepper 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped ...read more
Making tapa from scratch is easy and delicious, your family will want to eat this ...read more