- 300g pork lomo. cut into small chunks
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 1 /4 cup olive oil
- 1 head garlic, sliced
- 1/4 kg tofu, cut into chunks then half fried
- 1 stalk leek, sliced
- 1 can (234 g) DEL MONTE Fresh Cut pineapple Chunks, drained (reserve syrup)
- 1/4 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/4 tbsp iodized rock salt)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp liquid seasoning
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- Marinate pork for 30 minutes.
- Drain and reserve any marinade.
- Sprinkle meat with flour.
- Brown in olive oil. Set aside.
- In the same pan, sauté half of garlic until light brown.
- Reserve some for topping then add marinade, pineapple syrup and pork.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add remaining garlic, tofu, leeks and DEL MONTE Fresh Cut Pineapple Chunks.
- Cover and simmer for 3 minutes.
- Top with fried garlic
H/T: Filipino Food
Easy Related Posts
PPT (Pork, Potato And Tomato) Recipe
Are you looking for an easy weeknight dinner ideas? Pork and Potato stew is a ...read more
Nilagang Tinolang Manok
https://youtu.be/HlgPpNB3VHk Ingredients: Manok Papaya or Sayote Patatas Pechay Malunggay Patis Bawang Sibuyas Asin, Paminta at magic ...read more
Lumpiang Shanghai Recipe
https://youtu.be/Z2cH4bmE-os Ingredients ½ kg ground pork 1 pc carrot 1 pc onion diced 5 cloves garlic ...read more
How to Make Marikina Everlasting/Hardinera (Marikina Style Meatloaf)
https://youtu.be/zz9pmyOpV3Y Ingredients 2 tablespoons canola oil 3 hot dogs, sliced thinly 1 onion, peeled and chopped ...read more