- ¾ cup panko
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 10 chicken tenders, cut in half
For the sauce:
- equal parts honey and real mayonnaise (do not use Miracle Whip for this recipe or it will taste funny)
- sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 420 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk together the panko, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl. Whisk the egg in a second bowl with a teaspoon of water.
- Drop all the chicken tenders into the bowl with the egg. One at a time pull them out and drop them in the bowl with the panko, making sure that each piece is completely covered in panko before placing it onto the prepared baking sheet. (Keep one hand for pulling the chicken out of the egg and the other for coating it in panko.)
- Bake the chicken nuggets in the oven for 15 minutes. Turn the oven to broil and set the baking tray on the top shelf in the oven. Broil for 5 minutes, or until the tops are brown and crispy and the chicken nuggets are 165 degrees.
For the honey mayo sauce:
- Whisk together equal parts of honey and mayonnaise with a tiny pinch of sea salt.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
https://youtu.be/r3RBrnSQ80Y Ingredients. Chicken wings cut into half. Flour for breadings 2 pcs calamansi 1 tbsp salt ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more