- 1 Tbsp. Coconut Flour*
- 1 Tbsp. PB2*
- 1 Tbsp. Vanilla Protein Powder*
- 1/3 cup almond milk*
- 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1/4 teaspoon banana extract
- 1/4 butter extract
- 1/2 tsp. Stevia*
- 1 container blueberry greek yogurt*
- 3/4 – 1 banana, mashed
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup plain or vanilla greek yogurt*
- 1 Tbsp. plain cream cheese*
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- Mix all the Filling ingredients together in a small bowl. You can “mash” the banana with a fork or spoon. Add in the yogurt and the berries. Set aside.
- Mix all Crepe ingredients together in a small bowl and whisk well until batter is well combined. You may need to add a bit more almond milk until the batter is has a fluid-like, smooth and incorporated consistency (not too runny though).
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over low heat (between a 5-8 range).
- Pour about 1/4 cup batter onto the pan. Carefully swirl the batter around the pan by tilting it up and around until the batter spreads across the bottom of the pan completely. The batter will spread out to create a larger, more thin crepe.
- Cook until the edges of the crepe come up easily with a spatula. Carefully loosen the crepe around the edges and then inward to the center until the crepe releases from the pan; remove and set aside. Repeat directions with the remaining Crepe batter.
- Stuff the crepes with the Blueberry/Banana Yogurt Filling (or whatever else you like). Roll up each carefully into a burrito-like form.
- Dollop the Crepe Yogurt/Cream Cheese Topping on top of crepes and top with remaining blueberries. Feel free to drizzle with syrup or anything else you’d like.
- Eat and enjoy!
Source: Healthy Stuff Reviews
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Pizza Puto
https://youtu.be/_GZikd3-GFA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 2 pcs eggs 6 ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more