- 8 ounces organic, raw, unsalted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
- salt to taste
- 4 tablespoons almond meal
- 4 ounces chocolate, semi-sweet or bittersweet
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350. Place peanuts on a baking sheet and roast approximately 5 minutes, pulling them just as they turn golden. Allow to cool.
- Put peanuts in a high powered blender and mix until smooth and oils release. Add honey and salt and process until desired taste is reached. Place peanut butter in a bowl and add almond meal, adjusting the amount until the mixture is combined and begins to form a ball. To get the mixture to further set, return to freezer for 15 minutes.
- Remove peanut butter from freezer and use two melon scoops to place dime size balls on a parchment lined baking sheet. Place sheet in freezer until set, about 30 minutes. Remove from freezer and if balls needs shaping, roll between hands.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in a microwaveable safe dish and stir.
- Break the middle tines of a plastic fork and use to roll the balls through the chocolate until fully coated. Place balls back on pan. Once finished, return the pan to the freezer until the balls are fully set.
- If there is leftover chocolate, you can double dip some of the balls for a thicker, fuller coverage.
- Serve immediately or store in the freezer.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Chocolate Dream Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le298Rj4wAI Ingredients: 1 cup evaporated milk 1/4 cup sugar white 1/2 cup cocoa powder 1/4 cup ...read more
TRENDING VIDEO! HOW TO MAKE MILO JELLY SAGO SALAD
https://youtu.be/J9XLSMiHWX0 Ingredients. 1/2 cup milo powder 1/2 cup cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk 1/2 cup ...read more