- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp fresh milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- In a used ice cream container with lid (or any other freezer-safe container), mix butter, white sugar, and brown sugar, stir until creamy.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and the milk.
- Gently stir in the flour and salt until dough is soft
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Add the vanilla yogurt into the dough until fully incorporated. Tightly cover with the lid and freeze overnight.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more