- 4 ripe mangoes
- 500 ml all-purpose or heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup full cream, nonfat, or soy milk
- Separate mango meat from the seed.
- Purée (or semi-purée if you want mango bits) all the ingredients in a blender orfood processor.
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe container and cover. Used plastic ice cream containers are perfect. –
- Place the container inside the freezer.
- After one hour, check the mixture. By this time, mixture near the edges and at the bottom would have frozen. To avoid freezing solid, remove the containerfrom the freezer and stir the mixture thoroughly using a large spoon or spatula. Make sure solid mixture is broken down. Place it back to the freezer.
- Check the mixture again every hour doing the same process until the mixture has thickened. Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more