- 4 ripe mangoes
- 500 ml all-purpose or heavy cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup full cream, nonfat, or soy milk
- Separate mango meat from the seed.
- Purée (or semi-purée if you want mango bits) all the ingredients in a blender orfood processor.
- Place mixture in a freezer-safe container and cover. Used plastic ice cream containers are perfect. –
- Place the container inside the freezer.
- After one hour, check the mixture. By this time, mixture near the edges and at the bottom would have frozen. To avoid freezing solid, remove the containerfrom the freezer and stir the mixture thoroughly using a large spoon or spatula. Make sure solid mixture is broken down. Place it back to the freezer.
- Check the mixture again every hour doing the same process until the mixture has thickened. Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more