- 1 kilo peeled peanuts (buy them unroasted, with the peel removed. Shouldappear white and dry).
- 1 cup honey ( or 2 cups refined sugar)
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil (optional if sticky texture is desired)
- Salt to taste
- Heat your kawali at low heat as high heat burns the outer layer of the nuts quite fast. Make sure your kawali has a thick buttom so that the peanuts don’t burn easily.
- Keep roasting the peanuts and stir constantly for even roasting. This may take about 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
- After cooling the roasted nuts, mix it with the oil and honey, and pour the mixture into the food processor. Scrape down the food processor bowl, if needed, when processing the peanuts.
- Process the peanut mixture until it’s very smooth. Taste the freshly made peanut butter and add a touch of salt, if needed. Add more oil if needed to have desired sticky consistency.
- Store your smooth peanut butter in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
Easy Related Posts
Tofu Sisig Recipe
https://youtu.be/cfjybFwwpio Ingredients 6 pcs Tokwa/ Tofu (dice) 1 pc white onion ( dice) 3 cloves garlic ...read more
Egg Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/8u-5KpGPve4 Ingredients 8 pcs Boiled egg ½ cup mayonnaise 1 pc red bell pepper ( small ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more
Super Easy Yema Spread
https://youtu.be/w0Lvzip2tUw Ingredients: 2 pcs. Egg Yolks 1 can of Condensed Milk 1 pack of Cream ...read more