- 3 Lemons
- 60g sugar
- 1 liter Sparkling/Soda water
- Slice all the Lemons in half then extract the juice into a jug using a juicer. If you don’t have one, you can just squeeze if by hand but make sure to sift the seeds.
- Then add the sparking/soda water. Don’t fill it fully as we will need to add sugar later on.
- Slowly add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Serve over Ice with a wedge of Lemon.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
https://youtu.be/8-GKJmmLCpA Ingredients: 4 cups of Flour Cheese for fillings ¼ cup of butter 2 pcs. Eggs ...read more
How to Make PUTONG BIGAS
https://youtu.be/Shn6SqCqx5k INGREDIENTS: 4 cups of rice flour 1 and 1/2 cups of white sugar 2 tsp ...read more
How to Make Kalabasa Dunot Recipe (Healthy Meryenda)
https://youtu.be/LFpiJtsZ1zk Ingredients: ½ whole slice of Kalabasa 1 cup of Powder milk 1 cup Sugar 2 ...read more