- 3 Lemons
- 60g sugar
- 1 liter Sparkling/Soda water
- Slice all the Lemons in half then extract the juice into a jug using a juicer. If you don’t have one, you can just squeeze if by hand but make sure to sift the seeds.
- Then add the sparking/soda water. Don’t fill it fully as we will need to add sugar later on.
- Slowly add the sugar and stir until it dissolves.
- Serve over Ice with a wedge of Lemon.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more