- 1 whole of Chicken
- 10 pcs. Calamansi
- 5 stem of Lemon grass
- 1 pc of Onion
- 1 pc. of Garlic
- 4 pcs. Laurel
- ¼ cup of Fish sauce
- 2 sachets of Pepper
- 1 tsp. Magic sarap
- Water for boiling
- Oil for frying
- Marinate the chicken with calamansi, fish sauce, magic sarap and garlic then mix well. Marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- In the cooking pot with water and seasoned of lemon grass, pepper, laurel, garlic, onion and put the marinate chicken and boil until soft the chicken meat.
- Remove the chicken and dry for an hour.
- Boil the cooking oil into pan and poor gradually the hot oil into chicken until crispy and golden brown.
- Serve and enjoy homemade max style fried chicken.
Easy Related Posts
Chicken Adobo Sa Gata Recipe
Adobong Manok sa Gata is a version of Filipino Chicken Adobo that includes coconut milk. ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more