- 1/2 kg strawberries, trimmed and sliced (1/4 inch slices)
- 2 cups whipping or all-purpose cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2/3 cup sugar
- Put half of the sliced strawberries in a food processor or blender and puree. Set aside the other half.
- Combine cream, milk, and sugar in a saucepan and heat with continuous stirring until sugar is dissolved.
- Remove from heat and pour mixture into a large bowl. Add the strawberry puree and mix well.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill in the refrigerator until completely cool.
- While the chilling the mixture, dice the remaining sliced strawberries into smaller pieces.
- Pour the cooled cream mixture into an ice cream maker (refer to manufacturer instructions).
- Stir in the diced strawberries towards the end of the process.
- Transfer the ice cream to an airtight container (or used ice cream container) and freeze for at least 2 more hours before serving.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more