- 1 Kilo of Pork Loin/Lomo
- Few of Red food Coloring
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Cup Sprite
- 1 tsp Salt, 1 tsp Pepper and 1 tsp Seasoning Granules
- Slice the pork loin into thin slices (tapa cut) and cut into 4×4 inch each. Wash and Drained the water on it.
- In a big mixing bowl mix sugar, salt, pepper, seasoning granules, sprite and red food coloring.
- Add the pork and mix well, marinate overnight.
- Repack 200g per pack for business purpose only.
- Cook and serve with Garlic Rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Crispy Pata with Special Sauce
https://youtu.be/_b_A8pMRD90 Ingredients. 1 Whole Pork Leg/ Pata 2 pcs. Slice Onion 7 cloves of Slice Garlic ...read more
Homemade Pork Tapa with Costing /Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/pRFun8dFh_o Costing: Pork = 250/kg Lomo Part Bawang = 5 php Suka = 3 php Toyo ...read more
How to Make Lumpiang Shanghai/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/EaM236WSOUo Ingredients: 1 kilo of Ground Pork 100 pcs. Lumpia wrapper 2 pcs. Carrot 2 pcs. ...read more
How to Cook Pata Humba Recipe
https://youtu.be/oLseB1GjHnU Also known as “braised pork belly” and one ...read more