- 1 can of Tuna
- 2 pcs Eggs
- 1 cup of Breadcrumbs
- 5 – 10 pcs. Slice Cheese
- 1 pc slice Onion
- Few of Salt and Pepper
- 1 tsp. of Mayonnaise
- 1 pack of Tasty Bread
- Oil for Frying
- Crack the 2 pcs eggs in bowl and few of salt then beat well and set aside.
- Remove the oil of tuna then add the salt and pepper and add slice onion and mayonnaise and mix well. Set aside
- Remove the side of loaf bread then flat it using rolling pin then add the tuna and cheese inside and roll it and close the all side using fork.
- Then dip into beaten eggs and roll into breadcrumbs then set aside
- Pre-heat the cooking fan and add oil.
- Fry the tuna pie until golden brown
- Use tissue to drain excess oil.
- Serve and Enjoy the Tuna Cheesy Pie
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Timplang Negosyo ng Calamares
https://youtu.be/0-NsgY_hNSg Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Squid (clean and cut into ring) 2 cups of All-purpose flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more