- 1 Kilo Glutinous rice
- 2 Big Coconut milk
- ½ Kilo Brown Sugar
- Cook the glutinous rice and set aside.
- Add the pure coconut milk into the pan and cook until become latik.
- Remove the latik for toppings.
- Add the Brown Sugar and stir well and then add the cooked rice.
- Stir well until the Sugar melt.
- Pour in square pan and top with latik.
- Serve with your favorite juices.
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more