- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 cups Glutinous rice flour
- 1 Nutella
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1tbsp. Vanilla
- Cooking oil
- Dissolved the ¾ cup brown sugar in boiled water.
- Mix well and allow cooling slightly.
- Transfer the flour into the bowl and put pour half of the sugar water. Stir to moisten flour.
- Pour the remaining sugar water.
- Stir until form into a dough.
- Roll into balls.
- Flatten into a round shape of about ¼ inch thick and 4 inches wide.
- Place ½ to 1 tbsp. nutella.
- Gather the edges of dough around the filling.
- Coat balls with sesame seeds.
- Put cooking oil into pot then heat.
- Deep fry until golden brown and floats to the top.
- Drain excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more