- ¾ cup water
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 3 cups Glutinous rice flour
- 1 Nutella
- ½ cup sesame seeds
- 1tbsp. Vanilla
- Cooking oil
- Dissolved the ¾ cup brown sugar in boiled water.
- Mix well and allow cooling slightly.
- Transfer the flour into the bowl and put pour half of the sugar water. Stir to moisten flour.
- Pour the remaining sugar water.
- Stir until form into a dough.
- Roll into balls.
- Flatten into a round shape of about ¼ inch thick and 4 inches wide.
- Place ½ to 1 tbsp. nutella.
- Gather the edges of dough around the filling.
- Coat balls with sesame seeds.
- Put cooking oil into pot then heat.
- Deep fry until golden brown and floats to the top.
- Drain excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more