- 1 kilo Chicken strips
- Garlic slice dice
- Ginger slice dice
- 3 tbsp. Oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt and Pepper
- ¼ cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- In a bowl marinate the chicken with half of the cornstarch, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Set aside
- Chopped the ginger and garlic. Set aside
- Deep fry the marinated chicken per batch.
- Cut the broccoli into bite size and blanch it in boiling water with salt.
- After blanching the broccoli put in a cold water to keep the broccoli green.
- In a pan sauté ginger and garlic then add the chicken stir well.
- Add water and seasoned with oyster sauce.
- Add the broccoli and put some cornstarch to make thickened.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole ChickenLemon GrassLemon juiceOnionGarlicChiliGingerOlive oilFish Sauce2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder Procedure: Wash the Whole Chicken and Pat dry with ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce½ cup Vinegar3 tbsp. Sugar1 tbsp. Salt and 1 tsp. PepperGarlicOnionSeasoning PowderChili (optional)Boiled egg (optional)Oil Procedures: Wash and Cut ...read more
Chicken Curry with Mango Chutney Recipe
Ingredients: 4 chicken breasts fillet 4 tbsp allspice 4 tbsp curry powder 2 cloves garlic ...read more
Paksiw Na Lechon Manok (Filipino Sweet Sour Chicken Stew) Recipe
INGREDIENTS: 2 shallots or 1 red onion 4 cloves garlic 2 to 3 bird's eye ...read more