- 1 kilo of Tilapia Fish
- 2 Small Coconut milk
- 2 tbsp. Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Salt, 1 tsp. Pepper and Seasoning Powder
- 1 Big Onion
- 5 cloves Garlic
- 70 grams Ginger
- 15 grams. Turmeric Ginger
- Green chili
- 1 tbsp. Lemon or Calamansi
- ¼ cup of Water
- Wash and cut all the ingredients.
- Preheat the oil and sauté the ginger and turmeric ginger.
- Add the onion, garlic and chili then stir well.
- Add the tilapia and the fish sauce, salt, pepper and seasoning powder. Then add the Kakang Gata and cover it.
- When its boiling add some water and the mustasa then cover again.
- When mustasa is softened add the pure coconut milk.
- Then add the lemon juice and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Serve with white rice. Enjoy
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more