- 2 Big Potato
- Bread Crumbs
- Crispy Fry Breading Mix
- Oil for Frying
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the Potato into cubes then boiled and wait to cook. Let it cool
- In a bowl mashed the potato with little butter using fork.
- Cut the cheese into stick.
- Put the cheese inside of mashed potato and form a stick
- Dip into Flour Mixture, Beaten Egg and lastly dip in Bread Crumbs.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil using tissue. Then set aside and wait for the sauce.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
No Bake - Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies
https://youtu.be/dsTRwwQa6DI Ingredients 2 ripe Banana ¼ cup Melted Butter 4 tbsp. Condensed Milk 4 tbsp. Brown ...read more
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: Hotdog Cheese White Bread/Tasty 1 Egg 1 cup Flour 2 cups Bread Crumbs Salt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the ...read more