- 2 Big Potato
- Bread Crumbs
- Crispy Fry Breading Mix
- Oil for Frying
- 1 egg
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the Potato into cubes then boiled and wait to cook. Let it cool
- In a bowl mashed the potato with little butter using fork.
- Cut the cheese into stick.
- Put the cheese inside of mashed potato and form a stick
- Dip into Flour Mixture, Beaten Egg and lastly dip in Bread Crumbs.
- Heat the oil for frying.
- Dip fry until golden brown and crispy.
- Drain the excess oil using tissue. Then set aside and wait for the sauce.
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Grilled Cheese Sandwich with Nutella
https://youtu.be/juvLtJufyCA Ingredients: White Bread Nutella Margarine Shredded Cheese Procedure: Spread nutella on bread and roll it. Heat ...read more
Crispy Cheesy Hotdog (Bite Size Sandwich)
https://youtu.be/baNOLg7xqcs Ingredients: HotdogCheeseWhite Bread/Tasty1 Egg1 cup Flour2 cups Bread CrumbsSalt and Pepper Cooking Oil for Frying Procedures: Flattened the Bread Using Rolling Pin. Do the ...read more
How to Make Monte Cristo Sandwich (Pinoy-Style)
https://youtu.be/ehKIjETWdzY Ingredients: 3 slices white bread2 slices ham, cooked2 pcs eggs6 tbsp cheese, grated3 tsp plain mayonnaisesalt, ...read more
How to Make Pastillas (Using Bearbrand)
https://youtu.be/LYMc24428fc Ingredients 1 cup powdered milk ⅓ cup condensed milk ¼ cup sugar Instructions Combine the powdered ...read more