- ¼ cup Tomato Ketchup
- 2 tbsp. Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Seasoning powder
- 2 tbsp. Cornstarch
- 2 cups water
- Oil for frying
- Seasoned the fish and Fry until golden Brown. Set Aside
- Cut all the Vegetables for Sauce.
- Sauté the Onion, garlic, and ginger.
- Add the carrots and stir well.
- Add water, vinegar, sugar, ketchup and salt/pepper.
- Add seasoning powder and thickened with cornstarch.
- Pour the Sweet and Sour Sauce over Fried Fish.
- Served with Plain Rice and Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Adobong Bangus (Milkfish)
Adobong Bangus – Adobo (a Filipino dish simmered in vinegar and soy sauce) is a ...read more
Buttered Shrimp Recipe
Butter is a much more delicious fat to use when cooking something as simple as ...read more
Butter Garlic Spicy Squid Recipe
https://youtu.be/i0ZbV7SeCO0 Ingredients 1/2 kg squid (clean and cut) 100 grams. Butter 2 tbsp tomato paste ¼ ...read more
Sweet N Sour Fish Fillet
https://youtu.be/8k9GKvEPAaM Ingredients: 1kg Fish Fillet 1 cup flour 4 tbsp cassava flour oil for frying and ...read more