- 1 Kilo Chicken
- 1/4 cup of Fish sauce
- Sayote or Papaya
- Chili Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, seasoning and pepper to taste
- 1 liter Water
- Sauté the onions, ginger and garlic and cook until limp and aromatic.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken starts to change color and juices run clear.
- Add water, fish sauce, salt and pepper in then bring to a boil, skimming scum that float on top. Lower heat, cover and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken are cooked through.
- Add Sayote and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until tender yet crisp. Add chili leaves and cook until just wilted.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Coca- Cola Chicken Wings
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKKpR3K0TH4 Ingredients. 500 ml coca cola 1 kilo of Chicken wings 1⁄4 cup soy sauce ...read more
Salted Egg Chicken Wings
https://youtu.be/0itCyCPoP3E Ingredients. 2 pcs Salted Egg Half lemon squeezes 1/2 tsp Salt, Sugar, Pepper and Seasoning ...read more
Bistek na Manok Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtsgjATB4Qo Ingredients: 1kg chicken 1 pc white onion ( cut into ring) 1⁄4 cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce ...read more