- 1 Kilo Chicken
- 1/4 cup of Fish sauce
- Sayote or Papaya
- Chili Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, seasoning and pepper to taste
- 1 liter Water
- Sauté the onions, ginger and garlic and cook until limp and aromatic.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken starts to change color and juices run clear.
- Add water, fish sauce, salt and pepper in then bring to a boil, skimming scum that float on top. Lower heat, cover and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken are cooked through.
- Add Sayote and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until tender yet crisp. Add chili leaves and cook until just wilted.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Cook Roasted Chicken
https://youtu.be/gaUGXorVwj8 Ingredients: Whole Chicken Lemon Grass Lemon juice Onion Garlic Chili Ginger Olive oil Fish Sauce 2 tbsp. Salt and 1 tbsp. Pepper 1 tbsp. Seasoning Powder Procedure: Wash ...read more
How to Cook Chicken Adobo Recipe
https://youtu.be/jfCjgSLFPxY Ingredients: 1 kilo Chicken 1 ¼ cup Soy Sauce ½ cup Vinegar 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 tbsp. Salt and 1 ...read more
How to Cook Jollibee style Fried Chicken / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/YW8i0sRr7rk Ingredients: 2 kilos Chicken Egg Garlic 12 pcs. Calamansi ½ cup Fish Sauce ½ kilo Flour 2 tbsp. Cornstarch 1 tsp. Seasoning powder 1 ...read more
Chicken Curry with Mango Chutney Recipe
Ingredients: 4 chicken breasts fillet 4 tbsp allspice 4 tbsp curry powder 2 cloves garlic ...read more