- 1 Kilo Chicken
- 1/4 cup of Fish sauce
- Sayote or Papaya
- Chili Leaves
- 1 tsp. Salt, seasoning and pepper to taste
- 1 liter Water
- Sauté the onions, ginger and garlic and cook until limp and aromatic.
- Add chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, for about 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken starts to change color and juices run clear.
- Add water, fish sauce, salt and pepper in then bring to a boil, skimming scum that float on top. Lower heat, cover and simmer for about 30 to 35 minutes or until chicken are cooked through.
- Add Sayote and cook for about 3 to 5 minutes or until tender yet crisp. Add chili leaves and cook until just wilted.
- Serve hot with rice and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Max Style Fried Chicken
https://youtu.be/RFNTWQcDjU0 Ingredients: 1 whole of Chicken 10 pcs. Calamansi 5 stem of Lemon grass 1 pc ...read more
Homemade Chicken Inasal
https://youtu.be/P71kkdbOrw8 Ingredients. 1 kg of chicken (leg and thigh, wings) 1/4 cup ketchup ¼ cup soy ...read more
How to Cook Original Filipino Chicken Adobo without Vinegar
https://youtu.be/7MwjGM0SpXw Ingredients ½ kilo of chicken ¼ cup soy sauce 3 pcs. Calamansi juice ½ cup ...read more
Special Arroz Caldo
https://youtu.be/Gs9h5-O2rPs Ingredients: Chicken meat 1 1/2 cup Rice 1 pc onion 5 cloves garlic 2 thumbs ...read more