- 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas
- 1/2 kg all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 pc egg
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana.
- While continuously mixing, add all the remaining ingredients one by one except for the flour.
- Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
- Prepare the puto molders with cupcake liners.
- Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
- Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the puto is cooked.
- Remove the puto from the molders.
- Serve and enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
Homemade Tuna Cheesy Pie Using Tasty Bread
https://youtu.be/ZVgWKDvn6dU Ingredients: 1 can of Tuna 2 pcs Eggs 1 cup of Breadcrumbs 5 – ...read more
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Cook Canton Bihon Recipe
https://youtu.be/QiOMyu2CKOc Ingredients: ½ kilo pancit bihon ½ Canton Noodles / Egg Noodles ¼ kilo Chicken Strips ...read more
How to Make Original Puto Kutsinta Recipe
https://youtu.be/IJL-Th4qG6A Ingredients: 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups Flour 3 cups water 2 1/2 cups Brown ...read more