- 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas
- 1/2 kg all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1 pc egg
- 1 can (370ml) evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- pinch of salt
- In a mixing bowl, mash the banana.
- While continuously mixing, add all the remaining ingredients one by one except for the flour.
- Add a small amount of flour to the mixture then adjust later on. The mixture should not be too dry or too runny. It’s better to use an electric hand mixer for the final mix.
- Prepare the puto molders with cupcake liners.
- Fill each molder with the mixture then arrange them properly in the steamer.
- Steam for about 10-15 minutes or test with a toothpick, if it comes out clean then the puto is cooked.
- Remove the puto from the molders.
- Serve and enjoy your banana puto!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Pizza Puto
https://youtu.be/_GZikd3-GFA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 2 pcs eggs 6 ...read more
How to Make Puto Cheese
https://youtu.be/jGm4qLWRqLA Ingredients: 2 cups flour 1 cup sugar 2 tbsp baking powder 3 pcs eggs 6 ounces evaporated milk 1 cup water 2 ...read more
How to Cook Butchi with Nutella
https://youtu.be/Urc2fG_ef8k Ingredients: ¾ cup water ¾ cup brown sugar 3 cups Glutinous rice flour 1 Nutella ½ cup sesame seeds 1tbsp. ...read more