- 1 head Cabbage (I used chinese cabbage)
- ½ Kilo Ground Pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc. red onion, minced
- ¼ cup Parsley(chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Egg
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp seasoning
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- Cut the end part of the cabbage. Separate cabbage leaves.
- Boil cabbage leaves for 10 seconds.Remove from boiling water and wash of water to cool then set aside.
- In a bowl combine ground pork, garlic, onion, parsley, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, 1 pc. egg and pepper. Mix well.
- Beat the 2 pc. Eggs.
- Mix the flour with salt, seasoning and pepper.
- Put ground pork mixture into the cabbage leaves and roll. Repeat the process until you finish all the mixture. Put rolled cabbage into the steamer.Steam for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Dredge steamed cabbage roll into the flour mixture, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown in color. Drain in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve as ulam or snacks with ketchup
Easy Related Posts
Potato Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/MqplGPOIf3k Ingredients Homemade Mayo Mustard Dressing (see recipes) ½ kg Potato (cut into bite size and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
Ginataang Laing Recipe
https://youtu.be/WaYmdNzirEc Ingredients: 2 big Coconut milk (Separate 1st squeeze Coconut cream and the 2nd squeeze of ...read more
Puso ng Saging Gawing Burger Fatty
https://youtu.be/UDLmqFgOXNk Ingredients: Banana Flower/blossom 2 pc. Onion slice mince 7 cloves of Garlic slice mince 1 ...read more