- 1 head Cabbage (I used chinese cabbage)
- ½ Kilo Ground Pork
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pc. red onion, minced
- ¼ cup Parsley(chopped)
- 1 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 2 Tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 Egg
- ½ Tsp Salt
- ½ Tsp Ground Black Pepper
- ½ cup Flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Pepper
- ½ tsp seasoning
- 1 cup Bread Crumbs
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- Oil for frying
- Cut the end part of the cabbage. Separate cabbage leaves.
- Boil cabbage leaves for 10 seconds.Remove from boiling water and wash of water to cool then set aside.
- In a bowl combine ground pork, garlic, onion, parsley, soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt, 1 pc. egg and pepper. Mix well.
- Beat the 2 pc. Eggs.
- Mix the flour with salt, seasoning and pepper.
- Put ground pork mixture into the cabbage leaves and roll. Repeat the process until you finish all the mixture. Put rolled cabbage into the steamer.Steam for 15 minutes over low heat.
- Dredge steamed cabbage roll into the flour mixture, dip in egg and roll in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry until golden brown in color. Drain in a paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve as ulam or snacks with ketchup
Easy Related Posts
Ginisang Sayote Recipe
https://youtu.be/hjAd55MrcEc Ingredients 2 pcs sayote ( julienne cut) 1 pc small carrot ( julienne cut) 2 ...read more
Stir Fry Okra with Salted Eggs Recipe
https://youtu.be/by1ND-ViVuw Ingredients 3 bundle of okra 1 salted egg 3 clove garlic ½ tsp. Salt and ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Potato Mojos ala SHAKEYS MOJOS
https://youtu.be/zRi1MFbyYqU Ingredients 3 pcs Potato ( carefully wash and cut 1 inch thickness) 1½ pack of ...read more
STEAM TORTANG TALONG OVERLOAD
https://youtu.be/LwiTubrdY3g Ingredients 4 pcs large eggplant 4 pcs. hotdog ¼ kilo cabbage, finely chopped 1 pc ...read more