- Mango flavored gelatin
- 1 cup Sugar
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 small can Evaporated milk
- 1.5 Liters of Water
- In a cooking pot put water, mango flavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool and set.
- Slice the gelatin in to small cubes.
- Put into the bowl the slice gelatin, the slice mango and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and caramel sauce.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
For the caramel sauce:
- Put the sugar and mix it until to be caramelized.
- Add the nestle cream and mix it well then set aside.
Easy Related Posts
Macaroni Salad Recipe
https://youtu.be/nWpJ8kCqyaw Ingredients 1 cup raw macaroni pasta, cooked al dente 9 ounces chicken tenders, boiled and ...read more
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: Avocado Nestle cream Small can Condensed Milk Crushed Graham Graham crackers. Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients. Mix the nestle cream and ...read more
How to Make Coffee Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/bpfCzdZpbz8 Ingredients: 1 cup of powdered milk 2 tbsp sugar 2 tbsp powdered sugar 2 tbsp condensed milk 1 tbsp. coffee ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango ½ kilo Sugar Mango Condensed Milk Evaporated Milk ¼ kilo Cornstarch 1 cup Water Graham Crushed Graham Crackers 2 Liters ...read more