- Mango flavored gelatin
- 1 cup Sugar
- Nestle cream
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1 small can Evaporated milk
- 1.5 Liters of Water
- In a cooking pot put water, mango flavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool and set.
- Slice the gelatin in to small cubes.
- Put into the bowl the slice gelatin, the slice mango and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and caramel sauce.
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
For the caramel sauce:
- Put the sugar and mix it until to be caramelized.
- Add the nestle cream and mix it well then set aside.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more