- 1 pack (25g) red gelatin powder
- 1 pack (25g) Mango gelatin powder
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 pack (25g) Buko pandan gelatin powder
- 6 cups of water (for each flavored gelatin)
- 1 pack (25g) unflavored white gelatin powder
- 1 pack TANG pineapple juice powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 big can (300 ml) Condensed Milk
- 1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
- 4 cups water
- In a pot combine grape gelatin powder, sugar and water. Stir to dissolve. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour jelly mixture on mold. Let it cool to set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining flavored gelatin powder.
- When all the colored gelatins cool down, slice them into cubes. .
- In a pot combine unflavored white gelatin powder, pineapple juice, water, sugar, condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix until well combined.
- Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils.
- Arrange the jelly cubes on the cup. Set aside
- Pour milk mixture into the cup with jelly cubes.
- Let it cool to set then chill in the ref for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Mango Graham Ref Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz9PJiocf8 Ingredients: 1/2 cup condensed milk 1 pc. of nestle cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk ...read more