- 1 pack (25g) red gelatin powder
- 1 pack (25g) Mango gelatin powder
- 2 cups of Sugar
- 1 pack (25g) Buko pandan gelatin powder
- 6 cups of water (for each flavored gelatin)
- 1 pack (25g) unflavored white gelatin powder
- 1 pack TANG pineapple juice powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 big can (300 ml) Condensed Milk
- 1 pack (250 ml) all-purpose cream
- 4 cups water
- In a pot combine grape gelatin powder, sugar and water. Stir to dissolve. Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils. Pour jelly mixture on mold. Let it cool to set.
- Repeat the process with the remaining flavored gelatin powder.
- When all the colored gelatins cool down, slice them into cubes. .
- In a pot combine unflavored white gelatin powder, pineapple juice, water, sugar, condensed milk and all-purpose cream. Mix until well combined.
- Turn on the stove and stir over medium heat until it boils.
- Arrange the jelly cubes on the cup. Set aside
- Pour milk mixture into the cup with jelly cubes.
- Let it cool to set then chill in the ref for 4 hours or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more