- 1 /8 cup Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin white
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- ½ cup sago
- ½ pack of cheese
- 6 cups of Water
- In a cooking pot with water pour the unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolves.
- Turn on the stove and add the coffee powder and stir until dissolved. Then cook and boil.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes.
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- In a bowl with sliced coffee jelly add the add sago, pour the milk mixture and lastly the sliced cheese. Mix well
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more