- 1 /8 cup Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin white
- 1 pack Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 can Condensed milk
- ½ cup sago
- ½ pack of cheese
- 6 cups of Water
- In a cooking pot with water pour the unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolves.
- Turn on the stove and add the coffee powder and stir until dissolved. Then cook and boil.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes.
- Mix the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- In a bowl with sliced coffee jelly add the add sago, pour the milk mixture and lastly the sliced cheese. Mix well
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more
Mango Graham Ref Cake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEz9PJiocf8 Ingredients: 1/2 cup condensed milk 1 pc. of nestle cream 1/4 cup evaporated milk ...read more