- 1 tbsp. Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin
- Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1.5 liters Water
- In a cooking pot put water, unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Then add the 1 tbsp. coffee powder and stir until to dissolved.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- Add cheese (optional)
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more