- 1 tbsp. Coffee powder
- 1 cup Sugar
- Unflavored gelatin
- Nestle cream
- 1 Small can Evaporated milk
- 1 small can Condensed milk
- 1.5 liters Water
- In a cooking pot put water, unflavored gelatin and sugar. Mix well until the gelatin dissolved.
- Turn on the stove and put the pot with gelatin mixture and stir well until the mixture heated but not boiling.
- Then add the 1 tbsp. coffee powder and stir until to dissolved.
- Put the gelatin mixture in a swallow pan and let it cool.
- Cut the gelatin into small cubes and mix with the evaporated milk, condensed milk and nestle cream.
- Add cheese (optional)
- Serve chilled and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more