- 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta
- 250 grams ground pork
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ⅛ cup tomato paste
- 5 pcs hotdog
- 1 pc onion
- 4 cloves (chopped garlic)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cheese for toppoings
- Water for boiling pasta
- Oil for saute
- Put 1 tsp. Salt in boiling water and pasta noodles.
- Cook the pasta according to its label and put in ice water to avoid overcooking.
- Heat the pan with oil, and saute the garlic, onion until translucent.
- Add the ground pork, stir it well.
- Add the sliced hotdog and stir until the hotdog and ground pork are cooked.
- Add the tomato paste, ¼ cup water, tomato sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Add the water, seasoned with 1 tsp. salt, pepper, seasoning granules and 3 tbsp. sugar.
- Stir it well and give it a taste according to your taste bud.
- Adjust the taste if you want it.
- Stir it frequently to avoid burning, slow fire only.
- If it’s thickened, turn off the heat and the sauce is ready.
- Serve with your favorite pasta. Enjoy
- Add extra cheese
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Mini Pancakes
https://youtu.be/ibSyRKTxiEo Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour 3 tbsp baking powder ½ cup sugar 1 tbsp ...read more
How to Make No Bake Ube Condensed Milk Cake
https://youtu.be/jDDOdCLws54 Ingredients 1 cup all purpose flour 1 can ube condensed milk 3 pcs. eggs 1 ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more
4 INGREDIENT DONUT
https://youtu.be/7TOxLFafxAA Ingredients: 2 pcs. of plain yogurt 1 cup of flour 1 tsp baking powder Cheese ...read more