- 500 grams Spaghetti Pasta
- 250 grams ground pork
- ¼ cup ketchup
- ¼ cup tomato sauce
- ⅛ cup tomato paste
- 5 pcs hotdog
- 1 pc onion
- 4 cloves (chopped garlic)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp seasoning granules
- ¼ cup water
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp pepper
- Cheese for toppoings
- Water for boiling pasta
- Oil for saute
- Put 1 tsp. Salt in boiling water and pasta noodles.
- Cook the pasta according to its label and put in ice water to avoid overcooking.
- Heat the pan with oil, and saute the garlic, onion until translucent.
- Add the ground pork, stir it well.
- Add the sliced hotdog and stir until the hotdog and ground pork are cooked.
- Add the tomato paste, ¼ cup water, tomato sauce and tomato ketchup.
- Add the water, seasoned with 1 tsp. salt, pepper, seasoning granules and 3 tbsp. sugar.
- Stir it well and give it a taste according to your taste bud.
- Adjust the taste if you want it.
- Stir it frequently to avoid burning, slow fire only.
- If it’s thickened, turn off the heat and the sauce is ready.
- Serve with your favorite pasta. Enjoy
- Add extra cheese
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more