- 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal
- 6 pcs. large eggs
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 370ml evaporated milk (1 big can)
- 1 cup all-purpose cream (or heavy cream)
- 1½ tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup sugar for caramel
- 1 tsp. Lemon juice
- ¼ cup of Water
- Making the caramel:
- Put the sugar and water in a pan. Cook in low heat until it caramelizes. Do not stir. Just swirl until the sugar completely melted and the color turns amber.
- Remove from heat and pour to the molders or heat-proof container immediately. Let it cool and set aside.
- For the bread pudding:
- Start by shred the bread d into small pcs. Add the evaporated milk and soak with it for 5 minutes.
- After soaking, put the mixture in a blender. Add the eggs, condensed milk, evaporated milk, all purpose cream and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
- Lastly add the lemon juice and blend again.
- Pour the mixture to the molders with caramel. Cover with aluminum foil and steam for 40 to 45 minutes (medium heat). OR bake at 180C for 45 minutes using bain-marie method or water bath method.
- After steaming, let it cool completely and chill for at least 4 hours before unmolding.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
4 FLAVORS POLVORON ala GOLDILOCKS with COMPLETE COSTING | NEGOSYO RECIPE
https://youtu.be/q8S2YXp93kc Yield: 75 pcs Ingredients: • 4 cups All-purpose Flour = 30.00 pesos • 1 ½ cup white sugar ...read more
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more