- 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate
- 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled
- 1 big can of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Flavor
- In a bowl crushed the fudgee bar using pork and half of crushed fudgee bar layered in a glass square pan. Refrigerate fot 5 mins.
- Put the chilled nestle cream in a bowl and whip using electric mixer. Until soft peak and add the vanilla then mix it well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix until well blended. Set aside
- Pour the mixture cream over the frozen layered fudgee and top with remaining crushed fudgee bar.
- Refrigerated for 7 hours or overnight for best result.
- Enjoy fudgee bar ice cream cake with your family and friends.
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Steam Yema Cake/Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/6_WZydrb3UA Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 4 tbsp. Sugar 2 tbsp. Baking powder 1 tbsp. Oil ...read more
How to Make Avocado Graham Popsicle
https://youtu.be/DUcSr_XT7Ks Ingredients: 1 kilo of Avocado ½ cup of Graham powder 1 small can of Condensed ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more