- 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate
- 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled
- 1 big can of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Flavor
- In a bowl crushed the fudgee bar using pork and half of crushed fudgee bar layered in a glass square pan. Refrigerate fot 5 mins.
- Put the chilled nestle cream in a bowl and whip using electric mixer. Until soft peak and add the vanilla then mix it well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix until well blended. Set aside
- Pour the mixture cream over the frozen layered fudgee and top with remaining crushed fudgee bar.
- Refrigerated for 7 hours or overnight for best result.
- Enjoy fudgee bar ice cream cake with your family and friends.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more