- 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate
- 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled
- 1 big can of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Flavor
- In a bowl crushed the fudgee bar using pork and half of crushed fudgee bar layered in a glass square pan. Refrigerate fot 5 mins.
- Put the chilled nestle cream in a bowl and whip using electric mixer. Until soft peak and add the vanilla then mix it well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix until well blended. Set aside
- Pour the mixture cream over the frozen layered fudgee and top with remaining crushed fudgee bar.
- Refrigerated for 7 hours or overnight for best result.
- Enjoy fudgee bar ice cream cake with your family and friends.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more