- 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate
- 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled
- 1 big can of Condensed Milk
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Flavor
- In a bowl crushed the fudgee bar using pork and half of crushed fudgee bar layered in a glass square pan. Refrigerate fot 5 mins.
- Put the chilled nestle cream in a bowl and whip using electric mixer. Until soft peak and add the vanilla then mix it well.
- Add the condensed milk and mix until well blended. Set aside
- Pour the mixture cream over the frozen layered fudgee and top with remaining crushed fudgee bar.
- Refrigerated for 7 hours or overnight for best result.
- Enjoy fudgee bar ice cream cake with your family and friends.
Easy Related Posts
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more