- 150 grams Tomato paste
- 1 kilo gram Spaghetti sauce
- 200 grams Tomato sauce
- 1 ½ cup Ketchup
- ¼ ground Pork
- 1 cheese
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 onion
- Carrots (optional)
- 3 hotdogs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups water
- Salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoon oil
- In a large saucepan, heat oil. Add sliced onions, garlic, and carrots to pan. Cook until softened.
- Add ground pork and cook, stirring occasionally and breaking into small pieces until lightly browned. Drain any excess fat.
- Add hotdog, salt, pepper and stir until to cook.
- Add the water and Bring to a boil and then lower heat to simmer, covered, for about 30 minutes or until meat is fully cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup and sugar then stir.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, add grated cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Prepared the spaghetti sauce and pasta for plating. Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
How to Make Cordon Bleu Sauce
https://youtu.be/As1kYw_9zi4 Ingredients: 2 cups of Fresh Milk Parsley ½ Lemon ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese 1 small ...read more
Homemade Sukang Cebu (Pinakurat)/Spiced Vinegar
https://youtu.be/nnoJ2_ycuCk Ingredients: 1 Liter Coconut Vinegar/Tuba ½ cup Fish Sauce 3 tbsp. Sugar 1 big Onion 1 big Garlic 10 – 20 ...read more
How to Cook Sopas / Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup
https://youtu.be/6TiHC4KBMNg Ingredients: ½ kilo Macaroni Noodles ½ kilo chicken ½ kilo cabbage / repolyo 1 carrot 3 cloves garlic 1 onion 1 tablespoon ...read more
How to Make Chili Garlic Sauce
https://youtu.be/9KfgUhJDAro Ingredients: ¼ kilo Chili red 5 pcs. Chili green ¼ kilo Garlic 3 cups Oil Procedure: Blend the chilies and garlic ...read more