- Leche Flan
- Graham Crackers
- Graham Powder
- Nestle Cream
- Evaporated Milk
- Condensed Milk
- In a bowl Mix the Condensed Milk, Evaporated Milk and Nestle Cream.
- In a small tupperware put cream mixture and Layered the Graham Crackers
- Add the slices Mango and top with Graham Powder. Repeat in another layer.
- Add the Leche Flan on top of it and filled with graham powder on the side.
- Add more Cream mixture beside of leche flan. Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve and enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more