- 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango
- 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream
- 1 small Condensed milk
- 1 small Evaporada milk
- 3 cups Crushed ice
- Prepare all the ingredients
- In a bowl shred half of mango using fork. Set aside
- To make dalgona put the chilled cream in a bowl and whip with wire whisk until soft peak or fluffy. Add the shredded mango and mix for a minute. Set aside or refrigerate.
- Put together mango, condensed milk, crushed ice and small amount of cream (optional) in a blender. Blend until smooth texture.
- But dont forget to leave half slice of mango for garnish.
- Pour in a glass and add a little bit of mango puree top with dalgona mango cream and diced mango. Enjoy and get chill this summer.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more