- 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango
- 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream
- 1 small Condensed milk
- 1 small Evaporada milk
- 3 cups Crushed ice
- Prepare all the ingredients
- In a bowl shred half of mango using fork. Set aside
- To make dalgona put the chilled cream in a bowl and whip with wire whisk until soft peak or fluffy. Add the shredded mango and mix for a minute. Set aside or refrigerate.
- Put together mango, condensed milk, crushed ice and small amount of cream (optional) in a blender. Blend until smooth texture.
- But dont forget to leave half slice of mango for garnish.
- Pour in a glass and add a little bit of mango puree top with dalgona mango cream and diced mango. Enjoy and get chill this summer.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more