- 2 pieces Mango
- ½ kilo Sugar
- Mango Condensed Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- ¼ kilo Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- Graham Crushed
- Graham Crackers
- 2 Liters water
- Plastic for Ice Candy
- Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set Aside
- Mix the 2 liters water, Evaporated Milk and sugar.
- When the mixture milk and water is boiled add the Cornstarch and wait to until its Thickened. Set Aside
- Cut half of the Mango into small Cubes while the other half is shredded with Fork. ( Its Better if we used 2 to 3 Mango)
- In Plastic put the Graham powder with Graham Crackers first then put with Milk mixture.
- Put the Mango Condensed Milk and the Shredded Mango.
- Mix all well together and ready for Packing.
- Refrigerate until its Frozen. Served and Enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Using Lemon Square
https://youtu.be/laBxP8ymNwA Ingredients: 12 pcs. Lemon square cheesecake 2 pcs. Alaska Cream 1 small Condensed Milk 1 ...read more
How to Make Ice Cream Cake Using Fudgee Barr
https://youtu.be/_1MWVSjicU8 Ingredients: 1 pack of Fudgee Barr Chocolate 2 pcs. Of Nestle Cream chilled 1 big ...read more
How to Make Mango Frappe Dalgona
https://youtu.be/0e6Am_-1560 Ingredients: 3 pcs. Fresh Ripe Mango 1 pc. Chilled Nestle Cream 1 small Condensed milk ...read more