- 2 pieces Mango
- ½ kilo Sugar
- Mango Condensed Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- ¼ kilo Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- Graham Crushed
- Graham Crackers
- 2 Liters water
- Plastic for Ice Candy
- Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set Aside
- Mix the 2 liters water, Evaporated Milk and sugar.
- When the mixture milk and water is boiled add the Cornstarch and wait to until its Thickened. Set Aside
- Cut half of the Mango into small Cubes while the other half is shredded with Fork. ( Its Better if we used 2 to 3 Mango)
- In Plastic put the Graham powder with Graham Crackers first then put with Milk mixture.
- Put the Mango Condensed Milk and the Shredded Mango.
- Mix all well together and ready for Packing.
- Refrigerate until its Frozen. Served and Enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more