- 2 pieces Mango
- ½ kilo Sugar
- Mango Condensed Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- ¼ kilo Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- Graham Crushed
- Graham Crackers
- 2 Liters water
- Plastic for Ice Candy
- Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set Aside
- Mix the 2 liters water, Evaporated Milk and sugar.
- When the mixture milk and water is boiled add the Cornstarch and wait to until its Thickened. Set Aside
- Cut half of the Mango into small Cubes while the other half is shredded with Fork. ( Its Better if we used 2 to 3 Mango)
- In Plastic put the Graham powder with Graham Crackers first then put with Milk mixture.
- Put the Mango Condensed Milk and the Shredded Mango.
- Mix all well together and ready for Packing.
- Refrigerate until its Frozen. Served and Enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more