- 2 pieces Mango
- ½ kilo Sugar
- Mango Condensed Milk
- Evaporated Milk
- ¼ kilo Cornstarch
- 1 cup Water
- Graham Crushed
- Graham Crackers
- 2 Liters water
- Plastic for Ice Candy
- Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set Aside
- Mix the 2 liters water, Evaporated Milk and sugar.
- When the mixture milk and water is boiled add the Cornstarch and wait to until its Thickened. Set Aside
- Cut half of the Mango into small Cubes while the other half is shredded with Fork. ( Its Better if we used 2 to 3 Mango)
- In Plastic put the Graham powder with Graham Crackers first then put with Milk mixture.
- Put the Mango Condensed Milk and the Shredded Mango.
- Mix all well together and ready for Packing.
- Refrigerate until its Frozen. Served and Enjoy.
Easy Related Posts
Creamy & Super SARAP Jelly, Corn & Sago Salad
https://youtu.be/ULQRYGvb3KA Ingredients 1 pack (25g) Red Gelatin Powder 1 pack (25g) Mango Flavored Gelatin Powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Brigadeiro Chocolate Cake
https://youtu.be/Rd6sPl4EM10 Ingredients For brigadeiro filling 1 can condensed milk 1 cup evaporated milk ⅛ cup cornstarch 2 ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly
Coffee Jelly https://youtu.be/7ffDSrox2D4 Ingredients: 1 /8 cup Coffee powder 1 cup Sugar Unflavored gelatin white 1 pack ...read more
Whole Egg Leche Flan Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B74pLHMXkQ Ingredients. 5 pcs. Eggs 3/4 cup of Evaporated milk 1/2 cup of Condensed milk 1/4 ...read more