- 1 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can Evaporada Milk
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1/4 kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 1 ripe mangoes, diced
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- Add the slice mangoes, condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Then blended it until the ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container and Mix it well.
- Transfer into plastic cups and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your mango sago dessert!
Easy Related Posts
No Bake Choco Peanut-Butter Cookies Recipe
Cookies are perfect, bite-sized snacks you can bring anywhere – to work, school, or just ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Easy and Moist Chocolate Crinkles
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0kITrzvPR4 Ingredients: 1 cup firmly packed Brown sugar 2 Large eggs 1/8 cup Vegetable oil ¼ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more