- 1 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can Evaporada Milk
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1/4 kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 1 ripe mangoes, diced
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- Add the slice mangoes, condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Then blended it until the ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container and Mix it well.
- Transfer into plastic cups and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your mango sago dessert!
Easy Related Posts
Avocado Graham Float De Leche / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/WMYYgkoFi1Y Ingredients: AvocadoNestle creamSmall can Condensed MilkCrushed GrahamGraham crackers.Leche flan Procedures: Prepare all the ingredients.Mix the nestle cream and condensed milk. Set aside.Wash and cut ...read more
How to Make Pastillas / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/6BK0MMMtbJ8 Ingredients. 1 cup of powdered milk2 tbsp sugar2 tbsp powdered sugar2 tbsp condensed milk Procedures: How to Make Pastillas. Prepare all the ...read more
How to Make Mango Graham Ice Candy / Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/ks08TsQVGEg Ingredients: 2 pieces Mango½ kilo SugarMango Condensed MilkEvaporated Milk¼ kilo Cornstarch1 cup WaterGraham CrushedGraham Crackers2 Liters waterPlastic for Ice Candy Procedure: Mix the Water and Cornstarch. Set AsideMix ...read more
How to Make Chocolate Graham De Leche
https://youtu.be/jWkRczAMWJo Ingredients: Chocolate graham crakersChocolate graham powderCondensed milkEvaporated milkNestle creamLeche flanChocolate syrup (if you want flavorful) Procedures: Mix the ...read more