- 1 ripe mangoes, sliced (to be crushed)
- 1 can (300ml) condensed milk
- 1 can Evaporada Milk
- 1 pack (250ml) all-purpose cream
- 1/4 kg sago, cooked & drained
- 1 sachet mango jelly powder, cooked & diced
- 1 ripe mangoes, diced
- 6 cups water
- ½ cup sugar
- Add the slice mangoes, condensed milk, crema-asada, and all-purpose cream. Then blended it until the ingredients are mixed.
- Transfer the mixture into a big container and Mix it well.
- Transfer into plastic cups and refrigerate.
- Enjoy your mango sago dessert!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more