- 1 sachet Milo
- 1 swak Bear brand Powder Milk
- Ice Cubes
- 5 tbsp. Sugar
- 3 tbsp. Hot water
- 1 Egg white
- 1 cup Water
- In a bowl mix the hot water, milo and sugar. Set aside
- Beat the egg white with half teaspoon white sugar until fluffy.
- In a glass with water mix the powder milk with sugar. Mix well.
- Mix the milo mixture and beaten egg white/meringue to make dalgona.
- Add cube ice and Put the milo dalgona on top.
- Serve with Sprinkle milo powder. Enjoy!
Easy Related Posts
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Chocolate Cake in a Cup | Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/Hk6wFqaxPXE Ingredients 2 cups all purpose flour ¾ cup cocoa powder 1½ teaspoon baking powder 1½ ...read more
How to Make Coffee Jelly Flan Overload in a CUP
https://youtu.be/Wn9qwqfa27o Ingredients 3 cups water 1 pack (25g) unflavored yellow gelatin powder 1 big can (300ml) ...read more
How to Make HOMEMADE Caramel Bread Pudding | No OVEN BAKED | Using Leftover Pandesal
https://youtu.be/xgpGBfv-u1o Ingredients 10 pcs. Leftover pandesal 6 pcs. large eggs ½ cup condensed milk 370ml evaporated ...read more