- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 3 tbsp baking powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- ½ cup water
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp butter
- ½ tsp salt
- -½ cup sugar (for homemade pancake)
- -1 tbsp Lemon juice (for homemade pancake)
- -1 cup water (for homemade pancake)
- -Butter ( optional ) (for homemade pancake)
- In a mixing bowl sift the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt to remove lumps. Mix well
- Add the egg, butter, evaporated min and water. Mix well
- Add the vanilla mix until well combined. Set aside rest for 10 mins.
- Pour in a squeeze bottle.
- Grease the pan with little oil.
- Pour a little bit of pancake mixture.
- Make sure there’s space to avoid sticking together.
- Flip the mini pancake with BBQ stick.
- Enjoy with your pancake syrup.
- In a pan pour the water and sugar. (for homemade pancake)
- Stir until dissolved. (for homemade pancake)
- Leave it for 10mins.In low medium heat. (for homemade pancake)
- Cover and let it boil. (for homemade pancake)
- Add lemon juice, stir and let it boil for another 10mins. (for homemade pancake)
- Lastly add the butter and remove to heat. (for homemade pancake)
Easy Related Posts
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Make No Oven Baked Egg Pie | The Best & Easy Egg Pie Recipe | Pinoy Version
https://youtu.be/-5nNvAmd_LQ Ingredients Pie Crust: 2 cups All Purpose Flour - 3 tbsp Sugar - ½ tsp ...read more