- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 can ube condensed milk
- 3 pcs. eggs
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1tsp salt
- cheese(for toppings)
- Powder sugar(for toppings)
- In a mixing bowl pour the butter, egg and ube condensed milk. mix well
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients to wet mixture
- Mix until combined. And transfer to baking pan
- Add grated cheese on top
- Preheat the fry pan for 5mins.
- Steam for 40-45mins. In medium heat.
- Check the ube cake if it is already cooked using a stick.
- When the sticks come out clean then they are already cooked.
- Let it cool and put powdered sugar on top.
- Serve and enjoy the ube condensed cake.
Easy Related Posts
3 in 1 Kopiko PUTO Recipe
https://youtu.be/63jDjJ6RTmM Ingredients 2cups All-Purpose Flour 1 cup Sugar 1½ Tsp Baking Soda 1 Tsp Baking Powder ...read more
Kakaibang Pwedeng Gawing Negosyo Pasta Crispy Crackers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C-yrFTIsHE Ingredients 200g Macaroni Pasta 2 Liter Water Salt 1/3 cup All-Purpose Flour 3 Tbsp Cornstarch ...read more
https://youtu.be/RW8gbn7K3mQ Ingredients 2 cups Cassava Flour 2 cups all-purpose Flour 3 cups water 2 cups Brown ...read more
How to Make No Oven Baked Egg Pie | The Best & Easy Egg Pie Recipe | Pinoy Version
https://youtu.be/-5nNvAmd_LQ Ingredients Pie Crust: 2 cups All Purpose Flour - 3 tbsp Sugar - ½ tsp ...read more