- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 can ube condensed milk
- 3 pcs. eggs
- 1 Tbsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1tsp salt
- cheese(for toppings)
- Powder sugar(for toppings)
- In a mixing bowl pour the butter, egg and ube condensed milk. mix well
- Add the vanilla and mix well.
- Sift the dry ingredients to wet mixture
- Mix until combined. And transfer to baking pan
- Add grated cheese on top
- Preheat the fry pan for 5mins.
- Steam for 40-45mins. In medium heat.
- Check the ube cake if it is already cooked using a stick.
- When the sticks come out clean then they are already cooked.
- Let it cool and put powdered sugar on top.
- Serve and enjoy the ube condensed cake.
Easy Related Posts
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
BANANA RHUM-A Turon | Patok na Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/i3bHFcJoY3A Ingredients: Saba Banana Lumpia wrapper 1/4 cup of margarine 2 tbsp Banana flavor 1 tbsp ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more
Crinkles Negosyo Recipe
https://youtu.be/Govy9h9tc-k Ingredients: 1/2 cup Melted Chocolate 1 cup Cocoa powder 2 cup All-purpose flour 1 cup ...read more