- 2 cups Cassava Flour
- 2 cups Flour
- 3 cups water
- 2 1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lye Water/Lihia
- 2 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 cup Grated Coconut
- ¼ cup of Brown Sugar
- ¼ cup of Water
- Water for Steaming
Procedures to Dissolving Sugar:
- In a cooking pan put the ¼ cup of brown sugar and stir until melted.
- Add the ¼ cup of water then mix well and set aside.
Procedures for Making Kutsinta:
- In a mixing bowl, put the cassava flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix well.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until mixed.
- Add lye water, vanilla and add dissolving sugar then continue mixing.
- Use strainer to filter the mixture kutsinta then set aside
- Place the mixture into individual molds and arrange into steamer and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- After 40 minutes check if it is already cooked.
- Then remove and set aside.
- Use back of fork or spoon to remove into molder.
- Serve with grated coconut on top.
Easy Related Posts
Easy Macapuno Tarts Recipe
Tarts are typically free-standing with firm pastry base consisting of dough, itself made of flour, ...read more
Fluffy Steam Milo Cheese Puto
https://youtu.be/Hlg1F1oeEvY Ingredients: 3 pcs. Sachet Milo Powder 3 pcs. Egg separate the white and egg ...read more
Sinigang Na Ulo Ng Salmon (Salmon Fish Head In Sour Soup) Recipe
Craving for tasty sour soup that you can enjoy even as side dish for rice ...read more
Easy Tibok-Tibok Recipe
Ingredients: Topping 3 1/2 cups coconut milk Pudding 3 1/2 cups carabao’s milk, goat's milk or coconut milk 3 1/2 ...read more