- 3 cups grated cassava
- 2 cup sugar
- 5 pandan leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. lye water (lihia)
- Food color (color of your choice)
- Grated coconut
- Grated cheese
- Oil for brushing the cups
- First, prepare the cassava. Peel off its skin then wash with water.
- Next, boil the pandan leaves in 4 cups of water until reduced to 2 cup.
- Grate the cassava and squeeze then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with cassava, pour the boiled water with pandan. Add the sugar then stir well.
- Add the food color and lihia then stir well.
- Brush some oil in each molder cup. Then put pichi-pichi mixture in each molder cup.
- Arrange them properly in the steamer. Steam for 10 – 15 mins. Until the mixture becomes translucent.
- Remove in the cup and roll some pieces into the grated coconut and some of is sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your pichi-pichi!
Easy Related Posts
Milo Turon Recipe
https://youtu.be/u0DZPQtHx4g Ingredients: 5 – 10 pcs. Banana 1 Sachet Milo 10 – 20pcs. Lumpia Wrapper Oil ...read more
No Bake Banana Cake with Goya Chocolate
https://youtu.be/bfNpR9OQFdk Ingredients: ripe bananas (lakatan) 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup brown sugar 1 teaspoon baking ...read more
How to Make Pinoy Pancake / Hotcake with Royal
https://youtu.be/RQmcMFYfE8g Ingredients: 2 cups of Flour 1 small Royal Soft drinks 1 cup of Water ...read more
How to Make Banana Steam Cupcake / Banana Puto
https://youtu.be/6CP9QoGXah0 Ingredients: 3 – 4 pcs. ripe Bananas 1/2 kg all-purpose flour 1 tbsp baking powder ...read more