- 3 cups grated cassava
- 2 cup sugar
- 5 pandan leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. lye water (lihia)
- Food color (color of your choice)
- Grated coconut
- Grated cheese
- Oil for brushing the cups
- First, prepare the cassava. Peel off its skin then wash with water.
- Next, boil the pandan leaves in 4 cups of water until reduced to 2 cup.
- Grate the cassava and squeeze then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with cassava, pour the boiled water with pandan. Add the sugar then stir well.
- Add the food color and lihia then stir well.
- Brush some oil in each molder cup. Then put pichi-pichi mixture in each molder cup.
- Arrange them properly in the steamer. Steam for 10 – 15 mins. Until the mixture becomes translucent.
- Remove in the cup and roll some pieces into the grated coconut and some of is sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your pichi-pichi!
Easy Related Posts
Puto Cheese with Salted Eggs
https://youtu.be/L-8fQS2M8qI Ingredients: 2 cups Flour 1 cup Sugar 2 tbsp Baking powder 1 pc. Eggs 1 ...read more
Bilo - Bilo Recipe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wVuBkrHUHY Ingredients: ½ kilo Glutinous Rice Flour 1 big coconut milk, 2 cups of Sugar ...read more
How to Make Ham and Cheese Pie
https://youtu.be/ydwMZ0ZyeCA Ingredients: Slice Cook Hams 5 – 10 pcs. Slice Cheese 2 pcs Eggs 1 ...read more
Saludsod with Cheese / Negosyo Recipes
https://youtu.be/bBIBmXLkXwo Ingredients: 1 Kilo of Grated Cassava 1 cup of Sugar 1 cup of Grated ...read more