- 3 cups grated cassava
- 2 cup sugar
- 5 pandan leaves
- 4 cups water
- 1 tbsp. lye water (lihia)
- Food color (color of your choice)
- Grated coconut
- Grated cheese
- Oil for brushing the cups
- First, prepare the cassava. Peel off its skin then wash with water.
- Next, boil the pandan leaves in 4 cups of water until reduced to 2 cup.
- Grate the cassava and squeeze then set aside.
- In a mixing bowl with cassava, pour the boiled water with pandan. Add the sugar then stir well.
- Add the food color and lihia then stir well.
- Brush some oil in each molder cup. Then put pichi-pichi mixture in each molder cup.
- Arrange them properly in the steamer. Steam for 10 – 15 mins. Until the mixture becomes translucent.
- Remove in the cup and roll some pieces into the grated coconut and some of is sprinkle of grated cheese.
- Serve and enjoy your pichi-pichi!
Easy Related Posts
Special Pancit Canton Recipe
Pancit Canton it is a type of Lo Mein or tossed noodles known as flour ...read more
Original style of Ilocos Empanada (Negosyo Recipe)
https://youtu.be/lzwS2exKiE4 Ingredients: Empanada Dough 2 cups of rice flour 1 cup water 2 tbsp atsuete seeds ...read more
Cheesy Pandesal Recipe
This is because the famous bread originated from a need to turn to innovation when ...read more
New Recipes (Easy Bake Puto Bumbong)
https://youtu.be/WGMaZEPHOh8 Ingredients: ½ kilo of Glutinous Flour 2 tbsp. violet food color 1 and 1/2 cup ...read more